The online registration is closed. For additional information please contact: email@example.com
|Data protection agreement (required)
Your agreement is required in order to process your registration. Your contact details are held in a secure manner for the purposes of CNES 2019 administration.
Please indicate YES to proceed with your registration*
* Mandatory fields
(Please create a Username and a Password so you can later add more services to your registration)
The following information is going to be printed in the receipt/invoice. This information cannot be changed after the receipt has been issued. Please verify if all the details are correct.
VAT Number: If not applicable, for Portugal insert: 999999990, for other countries insert: 000000000.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||REGISTRATION VALUES|
|UNTIL 5TH JULY 2019||AFTER 5TH JULY 2019|
|Individual Members *||€ 375||€ 450|
|Institutional Members||€ 320||€ 395|
|Student - Individual Members *||€ 140||€ 160|
|Non Members||€ 475||€ 550|
|Student - Non Member||€ 180||€ 220|
|Organizing and scientific committee||€ 60||€ 60|
*includes two years of quotas
Early Bird registration – until 5th July
Cancellation policy For cancellations received until 31st August 2019 will be charged a 30% fee and the remaining 70% will be refunded. After 31st August 2019 there will be no refund. In this case, the participant may be replaced by a person from the same Institution / Company.
|Unit Value||Quantity||Total Value|
|Service||Service Type||Quantity||Date Selected||Name||Total Value|