|Data protection agreement (required)
Your agreement is required in order to process your registration. Your contact details are held in a secure manner for the purposes of SafeComp 2020 Conference administration.
Please indicate YES to proceed with your registration*
* Mandatory fields
Please note that the provided address will be used to ship the conference proceedings. It may be different from the billing address.
(Please create a Username and a Password so you can later add more services to your registration)
The following information is going to be printed in the receipt/invoice. This information cannot be changed after the receipt has been issued. Please verify if all the details are correct.
VAT Number: If not applicable, for Portugal insert: 999999990, for other countries insert: 000000000.
(Until 20th July 2020)
(After 20th July 2020)
|Conference - Regular||€ 75,00||€ 90,00|
|Conference - EWICS member||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Conference - Student||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Workshop - Regular||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Workshop - EWICS member||€ 45,00||€ 60,00|
|Workshop - Student||€ 45,00||€ 60,00|
|Conference + Workshop - Regular||€ 95,00||€ 110,00|
|Conference + Workshop - EWICS member||€ 80,00||€ 95,00|
|Conference + Workshop - Student||€ 80,00||€ 95,00|
|At least one author of each accepted conference or workshop paper must be registered for the conference or workshop (Regular Registration) by June 15th!
All registrations include the respective proceedings volume(s) (either Conference, Workshops, or both), which will be sent by Springer through postal mail directly to the mailing address supplied by the participant in the registration form.
EWICS members discount: Reserved to members of the EWICS Association
Student discount: Reserved to students who are pursuing a MSc or PhD degree. Students must provide the name of their advisor in the registration, and the university in which they are obtaining their degree.
Student support programme: SafeComp 2020 is happy to offer a limited number of Student Support Grants, sponsored by Intel. The objective of these grants is to promote the gender balance of students during the event, by increasing the participation of female students. These grants will be offered as a discount in the conference or conference+workshop registration. The discount will be 75% for female students and 50% for male students. To apply for the grant, applicants must:
1. Register as student and select payment by bank transfer (without sending the payment).
2. Then, send an application to email@example.com, including name, email address, sex (female or male), registration ID (from previous step), and letter of recommendation by supervisor. This application must be sent until July 13.
3. Results will be announced by July 15.
4. The registration payment must then be completed until July 20.
Payment rules and cancellation policies:
• The conference registration fee must be paid before the conference date;
• Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit card;
• Currency exchange charges and bank collection fees are the responsibility of the sender;
• All accepted papers must have one author registering for the conference (Regular registration) for the paper to be included in the proceedings;
• Registration fees can only be refunded up to the early registration deadline (July 20, 2020), less administrative tax of € 30,00)
|Unit Value||Quantity||Total Value|
|Service||Service Type||Quantity||Date Selected||Name||Total Value|
The bank transfer must be made to the account number mentioned below, free of charge to the recipient:
Bank Address: Banco BPI
Rua Tenente Valadim, 284
4100-476 Porto, Portugal
Payee: VIAGENS ABREU, SA
VAT Number: 500 297 177
Bank Account: 6-1292463.000.001
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 1292 4630 0013 1