RE'17 Conference Website
* Mandatory fields
Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions.
Fill in this field if you answered "Yes" to the question "Do you need a visa letter?".
(Please create a Username and a Password so you can later add services to your registration)
The following information is going to be printed in the receipt/invoice. This information cannot be changed after the receipt has been issued. Please verify if all the details are correct.
VAT Number: If not applicable, for Portugal insert: 999999990, for other countries insert: 000000000.
|Event||Registration Type||Registration Fees||Includes|
|Early (by July 24)||Late (by August 14)||On site||Reception (Tuesday)||Banquet (Thursday)|
|Conference only||IEEE Members||600€||725€||830€||Yes||Yes|
|Student (IEEE Members)||350€||500€||575€||Yes||NO|
|Student (Non-IEEE Members)||450€||575€||675€||Yes||NO|
|Life/Retired IEEE Members||600€||725€||830€||Yes||Yes|
|Conference + all tutorials + all workshops + Doctorial Symposium||IEEE Members||750€||900€||1030€||Yes||Yes|
|Student (IEEE Members)||400€||475€||545€||Yes||NO|
|Student (Non-IEEE Members)||500€||675€||800€||Yes||NO|
|All tutorials + all workshops + Doctoral Symposium (1 day)||IEEE Members||220€||280€||320€||Yes||NO|
|Student (IEEE Members)||150€||200€||230€||Yes||NO|
|Student (Non-IEEE Members)||200€||250€||300€||Yes||NO|
|All tutorials + all workshops + Doctoral Symposium (2 days)||IEEE Members||350€||400€||460€||Yes||NO|
|Student (IEEE Members)||250€||270€||310€||Yes||NO|
|Student (Non-IEEE Members)||320€||375€||400€||Yes||NO|
|Additional reception ticket (Tuesday)||30€||40€||50€|
|Additional banquet ticket (Thursday)||120€||140€||160€|
|Unit Value||Total Value|
|Important information for authors:
1. Acceptance of a (any) paper implies that:
• one of the paper's authors must attend and present the paper at the conference, and
• one of the paper's authors must register (full-registration) before the early-bird registration deadline.
2. Failure to register before the early-bird deadline or to attend the conference to present the paper will result in the removal of your paper from the conference program and proceedings.
3. Each paper in the main conference tracks (research, industry, data, RE!Next, poster and demos, silver jubilee) needs a full (not student fee) registration.
4. If you have more than one paper accepted in the main tracks and no other co-author has registered for one of the papers, you need one full (not student fee) registration plus a second full (not student fee) registration, with a discount of 220€ (food cost discount). So, neither of your registrations can be of "student type".
5. If you are a student and the only author registering for the main conference tracks, then you need to pay a full registration (i.e., not a student fee) package.
6. If you are a student and have a contribution accepted to the doctoral symposium or a workshop, you can register as a student.
If you are author of one or more papers, please add here their IDs (these IDs are in the list of accepted papers at the website)
|Unit Value||Quantity||Total Value|