RE'17 Conference Website
The online registration is closed. New Registrations Onsite Only!
* Mandatory fields
Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions.
Fill in this field if you answered "Yes" to the question "Do you need a visa letter?".
(Please create a Username and a Password so you can later add services to your registration)
The following information is going to be printed in the receipt/invoice. This information cannot be changed after the receipt has been issued. Please verify if all the details are correct.
VAT Number: If not applicable, for Portugal insert: 999999990, for other countries insert: 000000000.
|Important information for authors:
1. Acceptance of a (any) paper implies that:
• one of the paper's authors must attend and present the paper at the conference, and
• one of the paper's authors must register (full-registration) before the early-bird registration deadline.
2. Failure to register before the early-bird deadline or to attend the conference to present the paper will result in the removal of your paper from the conference program and proceedings.
3. Each paper in the main conference tracks (research, industry, data, RE!Next, poster and demos, silver jubilee) needs a full (not student fee) registration.
4. If you have more than one paper accepted in the main tracks and no other co-author has registered for one of the papers, you need one full (not student fee) registration plus a second full (not student fee) registration, with a discount of 220€ (food cost discount). So, neither of your registrations can be of "student type".
5. If you are a student and the only author registering for the main conference tracks, then you need to pay a full registration (i.e., not a student fee) package.
6. If you are a student and have a contribution accepted to the doctoral symposium or a workshop, you can register as a student.
If you are author of one or more papers, please add here their IDs (these IDs are in the list of accepted papers at the website)
|Service||Service Type||Quantity||Date Selected||Name||Total Value|
All cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fee will not be refunded to the authors if it is required to cover the publication expenses of accepted papers.
Cancellations received before August 7, 2017 are refundable minus a 150€ processing and administration charge. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for non-attendance. Additional banquet tickets will not be refunded after August 7, 2017. Unused lunch and banquet tickets will be neither refunded nor exchanged with other tickets or services.
Note that if you have a paper accepted in the main conference and no other author is registered to present it, the paper will be removed from the proceedings.
|Important Information for "Credit Card Issued in USA / Canada / Australia"
1. The credit card you use must support 3D-Secure, aka Verified by Visa and Mastercard Securecode.
2. 3D-Secure requires you to enter additional information than you would normally have to enter for a transaction, including the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder's social security number.
3. If you do not travel regularly to Portugal, your credit card company may detect the charge as fraud and decline the transaction, so contact your credit card company before attempting to pay for your RE'17 registration.